We have moved to a new location in Buffalo - New address is 9 Central Avenue, Buffalo, MN 55313. Contact Us page has all the new details.
Minnesota Information Technology Services can help you navigate today’s electronic universe, manage critical data, reduce downtime, and cut costs. Our customers claim success because of our superior service, high standards, and quality results.
We can help you...
- Connect to email and the Internet
- Configure protected home networks (DSL, cable, dialup, wireless)
- Install secure small business networks (servers, firewall, routers, switches)
- Install and configure Peer to Peer small networks for office or home use
- Stop disruptive activities (spyware, adware), install preventive measures
- Set up productivity and client/server software applications
- Repair and replace all types of hardware
- Assess system integrity and perform maintenance
- Provide individual training
- Protect, restore and recover critical data
- Advise on future technology solutions